Café & Bar
Opening times: Daily 10am – until late
Cafe: Food served:
Monday – Saturday 12pm until 2.30pm & 4pm until 8pm
Sunday: 12pm until 8pm (Sunday Lunch menu)
Drinks and cakes available all day, every day!
Our café and bar is the heart of Square Chapel, a place where experiences can be shared and embraced.
We serve a large selection of cask ales and craft beers from breweries home and abroad, along with a great selection of ciders, wines and a range of premium spirits. All this complements the locally sourced and seasonal dishes that are served in our wonderful new café & bar.
At the moment we don’t take table booking, we simply ask you to pop in, find a table and quote the table number at the bar when ordering your food.
The below are sample drinks menus.
View our Wine Menu
Please note, our food may contain the following:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Mustard, Sesame
- Milk (including lactose)
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin, which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions regarding allergies and other dietary requirements.
01422 349 422
Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm
Sun: 12pm – 8pm
Café & Bar
Café/Bar: Daily 10am – until lateEmail us