Café & Bar
Open daily 10am – late
Food serving times:
Monday: 12pm – 2.30pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 12pm – 2.30pm | 4pm – 7.30pm
Sunday: 12pm – 5pm
Drinks and cakes available all day, every day!
Our café and bar is the heart of Square Chapel, a place where experiences can be shared and embraced.
We serve a large selection of cask ales and craft beers from breweries home and abroad, along with a great selection of ciders, wines and a range of premium spirits. All this complements the locally sourced and seasonal dishes that are served in our wonderful new café & bar.
At the moment we don’t take table booking, we simply ask you to pop in, find a table and quote the table number at the bar when ordering your food.
Don’t forget to check out our specials board!
Please note, our food may contain the following:
- Cereals containing gluten, namely: wheat (such as spelt and khorasan wheat), rye, barley, oats
- Crustaceans for example prawns, crabs, lobster, crayfish
- Eggs, Fish, Peanuts, Soybeans, Mustard, Sesame
- Milk (including lactose)
- Nuts; namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nuts, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia (or Queensland) nuts
- Celery (including celeriac)
- Sulphur dioxide/sulphites, where added and at a level above 10mg/kg or 10mg/L in the finished product. This can be used as a preservative in dried fruit
- Lupin, which includes lupin seeds and flour and can be found in types of bread, pastries and pasta
- Molluscs like, mussels, whelks, oysters, snails and squid
Please ask a member of staff if you have any questions regarding allergies and other dietary requirements.
01422 349 422
Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm
Sun: 12pm – 8pm
Café & Bar
Café/Bar: Daily 10am – until lateEmail us
Download our latest brochures