National Lottery #ThanksToYou
The National Lottery funding has made a big difference to the arts and culture sector and that includes us here at Square Chapel Arts Centre.
As a way to say ‘thank you’ and to give something back, we are offering National Lottery ticket holders the chance to come and see something for free at Square Chapel. Please see the list of shows/films (below) that the offer applies to and the full list of terms and conditions.
You can exchange your valid lottery ticket for a ticket to see any of the following here at Square Chapel this December:
Feral on 7th December at 8pm
York Waits on 8th December at 12 noon
Home Alone on 8th December at 2pm
Rare Exports (A Christmas Tale) on 9th December at 4pm
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one person to see one of the following shows at Square Chapel:
- There are 10 tickets available for each show, bookable on a first-come first served basis.
- One valid physical ticket can be exchanged for one event/film ticket.
- Tickets can be booked in advance by visiting the Square Chapel box office in person with a valid Lottery ticket, or on the day with a valid Lottery ticket. Tickets cannot be booked online or over the telephone.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratch cards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- You can book tickets between 1 December 2018 to 9 December 2018
- Square Chapel Arts Centre has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity as well as other circumstances outside of its control
- The promoter is Square Chapel Arts Centre
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final
01422 349 422
Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm
Sun: 12pm – 8pm
Café & Bar
Café/Bar: Daily 10am – until lateEmail us