National Lottery Cinema Day
Did you know every time you play The National Lottery you’re supporting British film as well as community projects in your local area?
To say THANK YOU we’re inviting you to join us and see a film on Lotto at Square Chapel Arts Centre on Sunday 30 September 2018 to be a part of the National Lottery Cinema Day. All you need is your Lotto ticket purchased for draws between 26 and 29 September to get a free adult cinema ticket on National Lottery Cinema Day to one of our featured films*
Tickets for the screenings are only available on the day from our box office, we’re anticipating the day to be very popular so we suggest getting your tickets early on the day – tickets will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
You can come and see one of the following films
I, Daniel Blake (15) – Sunday 30 September, 1.30pm
I, Daniel Blake, by acclaimed filmmaker Ken Loach, heartbreaking drama in which 59-year-old joiner, Daniel Blake, unable to work due to a recent heart attack, befriends Hayley, young single mother, as they both struggle with the red tape of the British benefits system.
Puzzle (15) – Sunday 30 September, 4.15pm
Agnes (Kelly MacDonald), has reached her early 40s without ever venturing far from home, family or the tight-knit community in which she was raised. When she receives a jigsaw puzzle as a birthday gift her world starts to feel much bigger and more exciting.
Stepping out of her domestic bubble to pursue her new hobby, Agnes meets Robert (Irrfan Khan), a wealthy, reclusive inventor who immediately recognizes her talent and recruits her as his partner for an upcoming world jigsaw tournament. Each day she spends out in the world, puzzling and conversing with Robert, takes Agnes further along on the road to a new understanding of herself and her strengths.
Climax (18) – Sunday 30 September, 7.15pm
Gaspar Noe is one of the most controversial and provocative filmmakers currently producing film and this Cannes Film Festival hit is no exception. 20 young dancers come together to party, centred around a punch-bowl of spiked Sangria. Quickly the atmosphere becomes charged and the evening spirals out of control.
Featuring a thumping soundtrack including Daft Punk and Aphex Twin this electric dance horror contains sex, drugs and violence and is not for the faint hearted!
*Terms and conditions apply
● One Lotto ticket provides free entry for one adult to any film of their choosing on Sunday 30 September 2018 only.
● Under 16s are not eligible for free tickets.
● All Lotto tickets purchased for draws between 26 and 29 September qualify for free entry for one adult to any film of their choosing on Sunday 30th September 2018. Square Chapel Arts Centre has the right to refuse entry in the event of a venue reaching capacity, as well as for any other circumstances.
● Participants can see any film of their choosing providing that the screening is not at full capacity, and subject to standard film age certification regulations.
● Free tickets can only be claimed, in person, on Sunday 30 September 2018. They cannot be booked in advance.
● Free tickets have no cash value.
01422 349 422
Mon – Sat: 10am – 9pm
Sun: 12pm – 8pm
Café & Bar
Café/Bar: Daily 10am – until lateEmail us