Square Chapel is committed to being as welcoming as possible to everyone. Below is a list of our access facilities, if you have a specific access enquiry please call us on 01422 349422, email firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and see us.
All users are of equal importance and this resource is for everyone in the community.
- Drop off point (at the side of the building on Blackledge)
- Level access
- Above minimum width doorways at all levels
- A low level box office/reception area
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Wheelchair lift taking a maximum weight of 35 stone
- Strong and approved handrails at both sides of staircase
- Contrasting, non-slip nosings on each stair tread with specific low level lighting
- Guide dogs welcome.
- Specific wheelchair spaces offering front row facilities
- Induction Loop in the auditorium
- We have our drinks price lists displayed in large print
- Free tickets for carers are available at the Box Office
- Disabled customers are offered the choice of being served interval drinks upstairs if they do not wish to come down to the bar
- We train staff and volunteers to ensure equality of experience for disabled customers