Become a Friend
The best way to have a Friend is to
Join the Friends of Square Chapel today and play a vital part in supporting this vibrant Centre for the Arts
The Friends of Square Chapel have been thriving since 1990 and have played a crucial part in the restoration and development of the centre and its garden. As a registered charity Square Chapel still depends upon the generosity of its Friends and other supporters to enable it to continue and flourish. Offering the best in theatre, music, dance, literature and family shows, Square Chapel also presents workshops, community events and the annual Halifax Festival – and in turn receives over 40,000 visitors per year!
As a Friend, you can become as involved as you wish: you could join the Friends Working Party; organise or attend fundraising events to help recruit more Friends; or you can simply show your support by the membership fee alone. In whatever capacity you choose to be our Friend, we really do appreciate your support!
Friend Benefits Bronze (Annual payment of £15, £20, £30, or £40)*
- Free ‘I’m a Friend’ mug and ‘I Support Square Chapel’ car/window sticker
- Free tea/coffee/soft drink at performances you attend
- 10% discount off ticket prices (excluding hires, workshops and children’s shows)
- No administration fee when returning or exchanging tickets
- Invitation to exclusive events including post-show discussions, fundraising events, dances, and social evenings
- Advance copy of the Square Chapel brochure with an accompanying seasonal letter from the Friends Coordinator
- Priority booking of the most ‘in-demand’ seats during the early booking period (please see most recent brochure for the dates of this period)
Great Friend Benefits Silver (Annual payment of £50, £75, £100)*
- All the Bronze benefits listed above, plus:
- One free ticket per membership year
- Acknowledgement on the Friends and Supporters Roll of Honour in the foyer (please tell us if you wish to be anonymous of this list)
- Copy of Jessica Sutcliffe’s book ‘Square Chapel, Halifax – the History and Architecture’
Life-Long Friend Benefits Gold (One-off payment £750, £1,125)*
- All the Bronze and Silver benefits listed above, plus:
- Option to have your copy of the Square Chapel book signed by the author
- Invitation to press nights, launches and other VIP events at Square Chapel
*Prices dependent on concessionary, individual, joint and family rates
Show your membership card and get exclusive discounts at the following local businesses:
Costa Coffee (Woolshops) – 10% off
Design House Restaurant (Dean Clough) – Starter and a main course for £10
Gina B Glas (Piece Hall) – 10% off first purchase
Refresh Cafe and Workshop (Piece Hall) – 10% off Three Bags Full (Piece Hall) – 10% off
Pots of Fun (Piece Hall) – 50% off studio fees
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of Square Chapel or would like to receive a membership form in the post, please contact Alison Ford on 01422 353 073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not associate your business with Square Chapel and enjoy a whole host of benefits, including complimentary tickets for events of your choice, use of the bar and auditorium for social and business purposes, and hospitality for yourself and your guests?
Become a Corporate Friend of Square Chapel and reach our 40,000 plus annual visitors; brand your business across 25,000 brochures, three times per year and over 35,000 website hits per year; enjoy complimentary tickets to a variety of our performances across the year; and support a thriving arts venue bringing you the best in live music, theatre, dance, comedy, family shows, musicals, lectures, workshops, activities, classes and the Halifax Festival.
Prices start from as little as £250 per year (+VAT). For more details or to discuss which partnership would best suit your business, please contact Alison Ford on 01422 353 073 or email@example.com. Or better still, pop in and say hello!
We would like to thank our current Corporate Friends for their ongoing support of Square Chapel:
Bairstow & Atkinson
Harveys of Halifax
The Railway Hotel
- CHILDREN & FAMILIES
- WORKSHOPS & ACTIVITIES